One of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. You may access our policy by clicking the following link: https://animoscreation.com.
- Personal Data
Personal Data refers to data about an individual, who can be identified from that information (or from those and other sources of data, either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by using our Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Data Controller
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers, to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any individual who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Log Files
Digital Creation follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this. Logs represent a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the following:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us, whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise
- Photographs of you at events
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Use of Data
Digital Creation uses the data we collect for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer, and which are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Digital Creation may process your Personal Data because of the following:
- We need to open a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Note that Digital Creation has no access to or control over the cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookies management of specific web browsers, you can find such information on the browser’s respective website, in a section which may be titled What Are Cookies?
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AdWords – Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads, by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics opt out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics opt out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook – Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook, by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt out by using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Digital Creation aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data, directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified, if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you, in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent, at any time, for cases where Digital Creation relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Another part of our priority is to add protection for children, while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Digital Creation does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com, or by email, at Digital Creation.
We are committed to preventing abusive behaviour on our website, which is why we employ the use of reCAPTCHA v.3. This system allows us to fight spam and abuse in a more flexible, reliable and accurate manner, without creating user inconveniences.